Thursday, August 31, 2006

Which Muppet Am I?

I noticed that some bloggers over at Scienceblogs have taken The Muppet Personality Test, so I thought I would too. A few weeks ago I was really into taking those blogthings tests (I'm 52% Evil), so I don't know how I missed this one; maybe it's a new test.

The reason I really wanted to take this particular test is that the subject of which muppet I am came up just last weekend. I was talking to a fellow member of my neighborhood association who told me that I reminded him of a particular muppet. I naturally asked "Is it Beaker?" You see, Beaker and I have the same profession (lab assistant, not experiment victim -- I think). I also really enjoyed Beaker's attitude. He always started each skit layed-back and calm. Then the intonation of his "meems" would (hilariously) change right when Dr. Honeydew got to the part of his description where he describes exactly what his assistant's participation in the experiment would entail. I loved Beaker.

But that's not the muppet he had in mind. It seems I reminded him of Sam the Eagle. At first I thought he was making fun of my scalp, but the more I thought about it and the more I heard his reasoning, the more it made at least some sense. Could it be?

Okay, he might be onto something. I can kind of see it. It's by no means a perfect match, but hmm... So the big question is "Which muppet would I be when I took the test?" Would I be Beaker? Would I be Sam the Eagle? Only the test would reveal the true muppet trapped inside of me.



So I took the test.

















You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

1 comment:

Bora Zivkovic said...

With my big nose, I was afraid of getting Gonzo....