Friday, January 19, 2007

The Science Blogging Anthology


Super science blogger Coturnix has released the science blogging anthology. It is a collection of the top 50 science blog posts as determined by other science bloggers. I didn't participate in the post review (due to the timetable limited by The North Carolina Science Blogging Conference, the whole nomination and selection process took a quick 3 weeks--half of which I was on vacation), nor did I submit a post of my own for consideration. (I felt bad as a mere lab monkey trying to rub shoulders with bona fide scientists.) But had I chosen to submit a post, it probably would've been my Von Neumman infinite series post--I really like that one.

Anyhoo, I've read most of the posts in the anthology and therefore highly recomend the book to anyone interested in science.

No comments: