Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A big hand for Bohemian Rhapsody

This guy is amazing! I have trouble making mellifluous fart noises with my armpit; I don't know he can be so melodic with just his hands. Here's his own explanation for the video.

this is my tribute to the california guitar trio! their version of bohemian rhapsody is second only to queen's! i was recently asked by these three genius's to play this song live at one of their concerts. i made this not to audition. but, to show them i could play their version! they have allowed me to post it so you could also see it too! remember, i play these songs straight through with no editing! so, 5 minutes 30 seconds of squeezing. very hard to do! thank you cgt! see you next time you're in michigan!




(Via JoCo--who I'll be seeing again in a couple of weeks at the milkboy)

No comments: